Next available course: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 in Pasadena, TX
Teadit North America
10545 Red Bluff Rd, Pasadena, TX 77507, United States
SOLD OUT! Registration is now closed.
- Monday June 15, 2020 in Houston, TX (in association with the Fugitive Emissions Summit Americas).
Registration open soon!
Join us for a one-day course designed to jump-start your career or provide a refresher on valve, actuator and control basics.
Topics to be covered:
- Basic Introduction to flow control
- Quarter-turn valves, including ball, plug and butterfly valves
- Common design features, such as end connections, gaskets, bonnets, stems, stem seals, seats, backseats and trims
- Self-acting valves, such as check valves
- Multi-turn valves, including gate, globe, needle, pinch and diaphragm valves
- Valve Applications, such as oil & gas production and transportation, refining, LNG, power generation, chemical processing and utility lines
- Topics relating to valve ratings, materials, testing and more
- Problems, installation and maintenance
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Valve Essentials Workbook with notes from the course
- Complimentary subscription to Valve World Americas Journal
- Professionals looking for a generalized outline of valve systems and equipment
- Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
- Valve distributors and manufacturers' sales representatives looking to expand their understanding of the products
- New professionals in the valve industry without a technical or engineering background
For questions, please contact Lindsay Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org