DFT Releases Solution to Double Door Check Valves
09 September 2019
DFT Inc., manufacturer of in-line, axial flow, nozzle style silent check valves and severe service control valves, has released the ALC® check valve. The DFT ALC® is an in-line, spring-assisted, center guided "wafer" check valve designed to prevent "water hammer" and "reverse" flow.
The lightweight and compact design fits between mating flanges and meets API 594 dimensions. The ALC is an easy-to-maintain check valve for applications involving liquids, gases or steam. Tapped holes are provided in the body for lifting lugs to assist with installation.
- Sizes 2" thru 24"
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- ASME Class 150 and 300
- Standard body materials: A216 WCB and A351 CF8M
- Stainless steel seat, disc & bushing
- Nitronic 60 stem
- Inconel® X-750 spring
- Seat leakage per MSS SP-61
- Options: Soft Seat, NACE, 316 SS spring, Custom sizing-low flow
Image credit: DFT Inc.